STARRY’s core values and philosophy of care guide all the aspects of our work.
STARRY’s Core Values:
- Service: We are committed to a person-centered approach to service that meets your needs.
- Together: We value you as a partner in our work and embrace the idea that we are stronger when we collaborate.
- Access: We are dedicated to ensuring our services create equity in their availability and convenience to all.
- Responsibility: We are accountable to our communities to create opportunities to learn and to grow.
- Relationships: We are committed to helping you feel safe, secure, and valued when receiving our services.
- You: Your well-being is our priority.
STARRY’s Philosophy of Care:
- We believe in embracing diversity, increasing equity, and inviting inclusion by welcoming staff and families from all backgrounds to bring their whole selves to work.
- We believe in the strength of the community to come together to build a stronger, healthier and more supportive environment where individuals can thrive.
- We believe in hiring and retaining passionate and dedicated staff who reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
- We believe in balancing freedom and responsibility when it comes to building trust and healthy working relationships.
- We are constantly evolving – we believe that innovation, strategy, creativity, and change are essential when building and maintaining a successful agency.
- We believe in the importance of adapting to the needs of our communities and making services as accessible and equitable as possible.
- We believe our communities deserve to have access to high quality, trauma-informed services delivered by passionate and qualified professionals.
- We believe that attuned, connected, and attached families with a healthy balance of structure and nurture are able to thrive.
- We believe that people can thrive in safe relationships where their voice is heard.